Confessions of a Foodie

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Update to Confessions of a Foodie

I know, I know: It's Saturday. This blog never (or almost never) updates over the weekend.

Well, some things can't always wait, and this is one of those things: Sometime in the next week or two, there will be updates to Confessions of a Foodie, most notably, photos. Yes, I'll be adding photos to Confessions of a Foodie. At first, they might not be on a daily basis, but that is what I'm eventually aiming for. But once the photos begin, there'll be at least one or two recipes every few days that will be accompanied with color photos.

In the meantime, there'll still be vegetarian recipes on Mondays (Meatless Mondays) and diabetic recipes on Thursdays, with other yumminess in between. I think, though, that the photos will be a pleasant addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment