Confessions of a Foodie

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Changes Coming to Blog

Hey, Readers and Fellow Foodies, just a quick note: I'll be making a few changes to Confessions Of A Foodie in the near future.

I think I hear a slight gasp...Oh, no, I just found this blog and I enjoy the recipes, or I really like the way things are now...

Not to worry...change can sometimes be a good thing. Beginning the week of August 10, I'll be branching off to create a second - and possibly a third - food blog. This blog - the one you're reading now - will continue on in its current format: Mondays will remain Meatless Monday, chock full of vegetarian offerings (which, as you probably have noticed, occasionally have its recipes drifting into other week-day blog postings), Tuesday and Wednesday will remain Week Day/Night Recipes (or named for the appropriate day), Thursday will still be Diabetic Thursday, with yummy recipes for those living with diabetes, and Friday will remain Weekend Recipes.

Okay, so what are the changes? On August 10, I'll still post a Meatless Monday here, but I'll also branch off into a completely vegetarian blog, while keeping this blog going. As many of my readers know (or have, at least, guessed), I'm a vegetarian, so it really makes sense for me to begin a strictly vegetarian blog. This way, readers who are also vegetarian can read through each day's postings without worrying about meeting (meating?) something that they normally wouldn't eat. Yes, I know, not everything I post Tuesday through Friday has meat in it, so vegetarians can eat them; many of those non-meat foods will wander occasionally into the veggie blog.

I'm also seriously considering adding a third blog of strictly diabetic food and/or heart-health food. (Maybe two separate blogs there? Geez, I'm getting ahead of myself!) But, of course, I'll still have Diabetic Thursday here on this blog.

I plan to remind you, my loyal readers, about these changes a couple of more times before they actually take place, and will add the links to these before the 10th. I hope that these changes will be as helpful as this blog has become.

Oh, and one last comment about the changes...Enjoy! (Please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment